Twin Cities Pet Rescue is looking for new cat fosters! If you're interested in a rewarding opportunity to give back to the community, help a pet in need, and save a life then please consider opening your home as a cat foster!
We rescue animals from high-kill impounds, over-crowded shelters, puppy mills, and situations of abuse and neglect. Many of these animals would otherwise be euthanized if they were not rescued. We are only able to rescue animals for which we have an available foster home.
Fostering entails opening your home and heart to a companion animal in-need. There is no cost to you, other than your time. Twin Cities Pet Rescue provides all the supplies, support, and vetting for our foster animals. We ask you to provide a structured, safe, and loving home for the foster animal until a "furever" home is found. Our fosters must live in the Twin Cities metro area or surrounding communities.
As a foster home, you also provide:
- Transportation for your foster animal to vet appointments, adoption events, or meet and greets
- Training and socializing for your foster animal
- Information and updates to Twin Cities Pet Rescue about your foster animal
To foster a cat from Twin Cities Pet Rescue, you must:
- Complete an online foster home application. Your form will be reviewed by one of our foster coordinators. We will respond to your foster home application within 72 hours.
- Complete a home visit. If your application to foster is accepted, a home visit is then scheduled and completed.
- Begin Fostering! If your application to foster is accepted, you can begin fostering and helping to save the life of a cat in need.
Questions about cat fostering? Email email@example.com.
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21