- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
36 people are interested
Operation HOPE-North County is generously supported by the community. We receive an amazing amount of in-kind donations each week which helps provide for both of our client and shelter needs. Our Boutique Manager will work with the Shelter Staff to sort and organize donations, managing our "Client Boutique" space and overseeing a small volunteer team. Our Client Boutique is where we display our clothes and other donations in a way which allows our clients to get what they need in a dignified manner. If you have a mind for organization and ensuring our clients have everything they need to succeed, we need your help!
- Sort In Kind Donations of Clothing
- Restock inventories for home goods and toiletries
- Update Boutique Inventory
- Prepare Packages for client Move Outs
- Create and manage ongoing opportunities for Clients to access Boutique
- Attend Orientation
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to manage and work well in a team
- Professional Development
- Meaningful engagement with the community
- Networking Opportunities
840 Townsite Dr Suite 852Vista, CA 92084
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Inventory Management
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Serving around 6-8 hours per week for at least 3 months, with a flexible schedule.