By visiting Crossroads Hospice patients in the Wooster area you not only help someone in need, but you give your own health a little boost. Volunteering lowers blood pressure, combats lonliness, and builds self-confidence. You'll make new friends and be a part of an elite group who want to bring joy to others.
The following volunteer activities are available: read to a patient, talk, play music or cards, paint nails for the ladies, bring your pet for a visit, write letters or their story, share a laugh, The choices are endless!
You decide how much time you can give a month. We will match your interests and schedule.
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Music Therapy
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- PAWS for a special cause!
- Patient Visitor Needed
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer
- Wagging Tails Needed to Visit...
- Give Back in Your Own Home Town
- Step into Service, Be A Friend!
- Be an Ultimate Giver!
- Be a gift, simply by being...
- Get "Scrap-Happy" with Crossroads!
- "Scrap-tastic" Volunteer...
- Extra time on your hands?
- Do You Like to Read?
- Music To My Ears
- Visit with patients as an...
- Give Back in Your Own Home...
- Healthy Benefits of Volunteering
- Dogs bring joy
- Volunteer With Your Best Friend
- Veterans needed!
- Honor the Men and Women in the...