Graphic Designer Content Creator
24 people are interested
Volunteers will join our marketing committee. Marketing seeks to generate Foundation of Hope (FoH) interest and to develop strategies that encourage involvement and investment in FoH's mission. They define the short-term and long-term marketing needs. They handle public relations, website, social media communications marketing projects.
Volunteers will create digital flyers for print as well as images to upload on social media accounts. They will create content to upload onto our website, social media.
- Attend 1 hour monthly meeting in person or via conference call
- Volunteer 2 hours per week
- Social media knowledge
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Graphic design creating and curating content
- Adobe Suite
- Handling social media accounts;uploading pictures and flyers to Facebook, Linkedin, Google+, Instagram & Twitter
We are a 501(c)3 organization and volunteer hours with us can count for community service or experience at your school and work. This is a great place for people of any age, physical capability, and background. Please volunteer today!
We'll work with your schedule.
summer streetSTAMFORD, CT 06905
- Social Media / Blogging
- Graphic Design
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Graphic Design / Print