Website Database Technology Director
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WherePO Box 161525This position is mostly virtualAltamonte SpringsAltamonte Springs, FL 32716
The Director of Database Administration guides and oversees all the technology that supports the Chapter (e.g., Wild Apricot, website) and establishes technology-related goals to support Chapter mission, vision, and strategies.
* Creates and oversees implementation of the technology strategy and plans.
* Oversees the volunteer functions that manage and execute the following activities:
- Updates and maintenance to Wild Apricot.
- Management of Chapter email addresses.
- Database maintenance.
- Monthly reporting on members, emails, and programs.
- Maintenance and support of Provider Directory.
- Technology training.
- Other technology volunteer functions as needed.
* Oversees the technology used by the Chapter, including:
- Research and recommend to the Chapter leadership new technology and upgrades to existing technology.
- Benchmark with other ATD Chapters and other associations to find and recommend how technology can be used to improve efficiency and improve services to members.
- Direct other technology issues as they arise.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Basic HTML skills.
* Internet technical knowledge.
* Experience with PHP beneficial.
* General knowledge of ATD Central Florida.
* Management and leadership experience.
* Member of Local and National ATD preferred but not required
* Ability to recruit, motivate, train and retain volunteers. E
ESTIMATED TIME COMMITMENT:
* 12 hours annually for planning (2 strategy/planning workshops are held per year).
* 3 hours monthly for Executive Board meetings (live/virtual).
* 3-5 additional hours per week to perform specific duties of this area such as lead volunteers and attend chapter events.
- Web Design / UX
- Strategic Planning
- Graphic Design
- Website Programming
- Website Project Management
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3-5 hours per week
- Willing to be creative and have fun!