The Director of Database Administration guides and oversees all the technology that supports the Chapter (e.g., Wild Apricot, website) and establishes technology-related goals to support Chapter mission, vision, and strategies.
* Creates and oversees implementation of the technology strategy and plans.
* Oversees the volunteer functions that manage and execute the following activities:
- Updates and maintenance to Wild Apricot.
- Management of Chapter email addresses.
- Database maintenance.
- Monthly reporting on members, emails, and programs.
- Maintenance and support of Provider Directory.
- Technology training.
- Other technology volunteer functions as needed.
* Oversees the technology used by the Chapter, including:
- Research and recommend to the Chapter leadership new technology and upgrades to existing technology.
- Benchmark with other ATD Chapters and other associations to find and recommend how technology can be used to improve efficiency and improve services to members.
- Direct other technology issues as they arise.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Basic HTML skills.
* Internet technical knowledge.
* Experience with PHP beneficial.
* General knowledge of ATD Central Florida.
* Management and leadership experience.
* Member of Local and National ATD preferred but not required
* Ability to recruit, motivate, train and retain volunteers. E
ESTIMATED TIME COMMITMENT:
* 12 hours annually for planning (2 strategy/planning workshops are held per year).
* 3 hours monthly for Executive Board meetings (live/virtual).
* 3-5 additional hours per week to perform specific duties of this area such as lead volunteers and attend chapter events.
- Web Design / UX
- Strategic Planning
- Graphic Design
- Website Programming
- Website Project Management
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3-5 additional hours per week
- Willing to be creative and have fun!