Service Project Volunteers
Our nonprofit helps Clients, the Elderly and the Disabled members of our community with minor home repairs, yardwork, painting, organizing, cleaning, and much more. Volunteers sign up for one-day service projects with our Love Operations (OPS) Team.
If you want to a high impact experience, then team up with other volunteers and make a positive difference in the lives of people in need. We believe the people we serve deserve our best because we serve out of love for our neighbors and to bring glory to God. We're looking for people with energy and passion to serve!
We provide opportunities not only for individuals in a team setting, but also accommodate groups such as: Church groups, Christian youth groups, persons in Christian Leadership training and students with community service hour requirements.
Join the many volunteers who have found that giving truly is better than receiving. One Life. Let's make a difference together!!!
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Home Repair
- Problem Solving
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Project Sign ups, once a month
- Service oriented, energetic, generous, team player
- Service Project Volunteer (Love...
- It Takes a Village!
- Admin Assistants Needed (Tues.& ...
- Social Media Volunteer,...
- Cashiers: Ringing Up Help & Hope...
- Social Media Volunteer -...
- Receptionist (Thursday daytime)
- Tech Team Volunteer
- Call Center Admin Assistants &...
- Thrift Store Volunteers Needed!
- Join The Transport Team! ...
- Help Us Help People, Be a Client...
- Client Call Center - Community...
- Call Center Volunteers Needed!