Project C.U.R.E. is a provider of donated medical equipment and supplies to resource limited communities aroung the world. Houston is home to one of six distribution centers and will be relocating to a new and larger space. Warehouse assistance is needed to help keep our new space in order to support receipt and distribution of our equipment and supply donations. Flexible hours, Tues- Saturday available.
- Transportation Management
- Warehouse Equipment Operations
- Inventory Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- At least 2 days per week, 3-6 hours per day.
- Forklift certificate or willingness to be trained
- Receptionist - Front Office Desk
- Administrative Assistant
- Welcoming Biomedical Help...
- Sort Volunteers Needed (No...
- Biomedical Internship
- Volunteers, Interns Save Lives -...
- Front Office Assistant
- Truck Drivers Needed!
- Receptionist/Front Office...
- Warehouse manager
- Ghost Writer for President/CEO
- Welcoming Reception and Office...
- Help Save Lives Around the World...
- Bio-Med Volunteer
- Truck drivers needed!
- Lend a Hand as a Warehouse...
- Part Time Volunteer Needed for...
- Medical Bio-Tech Volunteer Houston