Project C.U.R.E. is a provider of donated medical equipment and supplies to resource limited communities aroung the world. Houston is home to one of six distribution centers. Warehouse assistance is needed to help keep our new space in order to support receipt and distribution of our equipment and supply donations. Flexible hours, Tues- Saturday available.
- Transportation Management
- Warehouse Equipment Operations
- Inventory Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- At least 2 days per week, 3-6 hours per day.
- Forklift certificate or willingness to be trained
- Receptionist - Front Office Desk
- Marketing and Communication
- Administrative Assistant
- Sort Volunteers Needed (No...
- Welcoming Biomedical Help...
- Biomedical Internship
- Volunteers, Interns Save Lives -...
- Front Office Assistant
- Truck Drivers Needed!
- Receptionist/Front Office...
- Warehouse manager
- Ghost Writer for President/CEO
- Welcoming Reception and Office...
- Help Save Lives Around the World...
- Bio-Med Volunteer
- Truck drivers needed!
- Lend a Hand as a Warehouse...
- Part Time Volunteer Needed for...
- Administrative Assistant for C.U...
- Medical Bio-Tech Volunteer Houston