What are you passionate about? Is it to help others? Is it to better your small corner of the world? What about leaving a footprint in the lives of others?
Hospice volunteers do all of those things and more!
Grace Hospice volunteers provide a unique piece of the puzzle that cares and supports hospice patients and their families.
Grace Hospice believes in a holistic approach. We know to treat our hospice patients we need to address the Physical, Emotional, Psycho -social, and Spiritual areas of our patients and the people who care for them.
Volunteer support our patients by varies ways, which could include
l Writing letters
l Watching TV
l Running Errands
And simply being there as a friendly companion.
Volunteers support the caregivers by
l Running Errands
l Providing Relief Visits
l Friendly Companionship
In a world were everyone seems to be focused on themselves, this is a way for you to focus on someone else and make a difference!
Call Julie at Grace Hospice today for more information at 616.432.2050
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Someone Needs You
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Buddy
- Sitting with Hospice Patient
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- Relationship Building at End of...
- Meaningful Activities with...
- Spending Time with Hospice...
- Companionship for Hospice Patient
- Activities with Hospice Patients
- Doing Something that Matters