Grace Hospice is seeking volunteers to be a part of our team! Volunteers are an integral and valued part of the team .
Volunteers provide that extra level of care and comfort that only a volunteer can do. This is a relationship building program, where volunteers and patients build a truly unique relationship, demanding nothing of each other except to be there and to be open.
Volunteers provide nonprofessional services but are required to undergo training, including interviews and background checks , finger prints, and drug test. There is also TB Step 1 & 11 required.
Whether you’ve had a family connection to hospice care and want to give back, or are interested in learning more about how to support and comfort those in their final days, I encourage you to explore this truly rewarding volunteer opportunity .
For more information on what you can do for hospice and what hospice can do for you, call Julie at 231.432.2050
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Someone Needs You
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Buddy
- Sitting with Hospice Patient
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- Relationship Building at End of...
- Meaningful Activities with...
- Spending Time with Hospice...
- Companionship for Hospice Patient
- Activities with Hospice Patients
- Doing Something that Matters