Volunteer Engagement Specialist
American Red Cross - Pacific Islands Region
Works in Volunteer Services Department with a team of volunteers who work to engage and celebrate our volunteers. To help supervisors recognize events in volunteers' personal lives and engage volunteers in social events. This volunteer position works with the Volunteer Services Department at the Honolulu Headquarters located at 4155 Diamond Head Road.
- Bring "sunshine" to the Red Cross chapters and volunteer workforce.
- Prepare cards for birthdays and other life events for volunteers.
- Inform supervisors of upcoming birthdays and Red Cross anniversaries.
- Utilize Volunteer Connection, our online volunteer management system, to keep track of volunteers birth dates and Red Cross anniversary dates.
- Provide periodic and regular opportunities for volunteer social engagement throughout the region.
- Communicate and advertise upcoming events to the volunteer workforce.
- Seek feedback and recommendations from volunteers for future planning.
About American Red Cross - Pacific Islands Region
4155 Diamond Head Road, Honolulu, HI 96816, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.