We are looking for a volunteer Publicity Coordinator...it will be your job to spread the word! Please note that this is an unpaid, volunteer position.
In advertising, the goal is getting people to buy. In PR, it’s getting people to talk. In promotions, it’s both.
This position covers an array of responsibilities. You might design contests and giveaways, for instance, or you might develop sponsorships for events. Sometimes, you might even write sales letters and press releases. You key responsibility is to publicize our ministries in the best possible light.
The ideal candidate will exhibit:
- Strong organizational, written and communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with people
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- Positive, enthusiastic, and comfortable public speakers
- Creative thinking, flexibility, detail-oriented, ability to manage multiple tasks
If you think you qualify for the position, we really would love for you to connect with us! Call the office today 559.625.3822 ext. 100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Program Management
- Event Design & Planning
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21