Telling the story...
We are looking for a volunteer Publicity Coordinator...it’s your job to spread the word. You will play an integral part in inspiring a generation of people to participate in a nonprofit organization and ultimately change their community! Please note that this is an unpaid, volunteer position. In advertising, the goal is getting people to buy. In PR, it’s getting people to talk. In promotions, it’s both.
You might design contests and giveaways, for instance, or you might develop sponsorships for events. Sometimes, you might even write sales letters and press releases.
Always, however, your job is to publicize our ministries in the best possible light.
* Build relationships with people
* Willing to listen
* Can attend pre-scheduled meetings
* Positive, enthusiastic, and comfortable public speakers
* articulate in a clear, concise manner
* Draft an email that lets them know what we do
* Past experience with a non-profit organization/charity
If you think you qualify for the position, we really would love for you to connect with us! Call the office today 559.625.3822 ext. 3 or email us at email@example.com
- Program Management
- Event Design & Planning
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21