Internship Coordinator Volunteer
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
VisaliaVisalia, CA 93290
Thank you for your interest in applying to become our organization's Internship Coordinator! Please note that this is an unpaid, volunteer position.
We are looking for an experienced, motivated and responsible candidate for coordinating our internship program in Tulare/Kings Counties
Skills needed but not limited to:
- Ability to interact with our existing internship partner as well as develop new accounts for our organization
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong computing skills specifically in MS Word and Excel
The Internship Coordinator is the first point of contact and as such plays a significant role in presenting the organization’s image to external partners.
- Provide a wide range of complex and confidential administrative support to the Executive Director
- Coordinates various activities and ensures that the organization is efficient and effective
- Provide excellent customer service, demonstrate initiative and take ownership of responsibilities
- Assists with recruitment activities: Posts jobs, liaises with school career placement offices and other recruitment offices, and handles logistics for career fairs the organization should attend
- Assists in preparing presentations, maintains organizational charts, drafts and formats departmental communications and reports
- Plans and coordinates special events such as job fair attendance
- Will be involved in and/or lead additional ad-hoc projects
If you think you qualify for the position, we really would love for you to apply! Contact us at email@example.com or call us 559.625.3822 ext.100.
- Resource Development / Management
- Program Management
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Sales Marketing
- Community Outreach
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 3-5 hours once a week
Report this opportunity