5 people are interested
Internship Coordinator Volunteer
ORGANIZATION: AMP MINISTRIES
Please visit the new page to apply.
5 people are interested
Thank you for your interest in applying to become our organization's Internship Coordinator! Please note that this is an unpaid, volunteer position.
We are looking for an experienced, motivated and responsible candidate for coordinating our internship program in Tulare/Kings Counties
Skills needed but not limited to:
- Ability to interact with our existing internship partner as well as develop new accounts for our organization
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong computing skills specifically in MS Word and Excel
- Provide a wide range of complex and confidential administrative support to the Executive Director
- Coordinates various activities and ensures that the organization is efficient and effective
- Provide excellent customer service, demonstrate initiative and take ownership of responsibilities
- Assists with recruitment activities: Posts jobs, liaises with school career placement offices and other recruitment offices, and handles logistics for career fairs the organization should attend
- Assists in preparing presentations, maintains organizational charts, drafts and formats departmental communications and reports
- Plans and coordinates special events such as job fair attendance
- Will be involved in and/or lead additional ad-hoc projects
If you think you qualify for the position, we really would love for you to apply! Contact us at email@example.com or call us 559.625.3822 ext.100.
About AMP MINISTRIES
PO BOX 6842, VISALIA, CA 93290, US
Hands in the Community is an easy-to-use, caring, professional source of guidance, advocacy, and access to a comprehensive range of services to the people of Tulare and Kings County. Our client base is low-income people, mainly Seniors, who need help to cope with daily problems, such as their physical, emotional and spiritual needs. The unique strategy of Hands in the Community is to join with volunteers in targeting and delivering help to those in need. HNC joins the hand of the helper to the hand of the needy.
Hands in the Community is a non-profit organization established to provide crisis and short-term referral services in Tulare County. We serve as a network, connecting services and resources between those who need them and those who can provide them. Working with existing organizations, as well as volunteers, we focus on not only fulfilling the needs of our community, but on building relationships and bridging gaps.
We provide an efficient network of services and support so that people in need can be ministered to in a timely & caring manner.
Our goal is to assist people in becoming self-sufficient and, more specifically, to strengthen the ability of families to care for themselves and their children.
VisaliaVisalia, CA 93290
August 15, 2023
- Resource Development / Management
- Program Management
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Sales Marketing
- Community Outreach
- Must be at least 18
- 3-5 hours once a week