Thank you for your interest in applying to become our organization's Internship Coordinator! You will play an integral part in inspiring a generation of people to participate in a nonprofit organization and ultimately change their community! Please note that this is an unpaid, volunteer position.
We are looking for an experienced, motivated and responsible candidate for coordinating our internship program in Tulare/Kings Counties. The right candidate is expected to be able to interact with our existing internship partner as well as develop new accounts for the organization. The candidate must possess positive attitude, high energy and motivation, be able to work independently and be very skilled in office computing more specifically in MS Word and Excel.
The internship Coordinator is the first point of contact and as such plays a significant role in presenting the organization’s image to external partner. The Coordinator has primary responsibility for providing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative support to the Executive Director. This position coordinates various activities and ensures that the organization is efficient and effective. In addition, the Intern Coordinator must provide excellent customer service, demonstrate initiative, take ownership of responsibilities, and complete projects with positive results.
- Assists with recruitment activities: Posts jobs, liaises with school career placement offices and other recruitment offices, and handles logistics for career fairs the organization should attend.
- Assists in preparing presentations, maintains organizational charts, drafts and formats departmental communications and reports;
- Plans and coordinates special events such as job fair attendance;
- Will be involved in and/or lead additional ad hoc projects.
If you think you qualify for the position, we really would love for you to apply! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office 559.625.3822 ext.3.
- Resource Development / Management
- Program Management
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Sales Marketing
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 3-5 hours once a week