Event Coordinator Volunteer
8 people are interested
Thank you for your interest in applying to become our organization's Event Coordinator! Please note that this is an unpaid, volunteer position.
- Generating, promoting and supporting fundraising campaigns and events in the community
- Building the fund-raising capacity of the organization
- Event preparation, planning and implementation experience, or strong interest in, required
- Experience working with all age groups, especially business community
- Public speaking and presentation skills helpful
- Experience with photo/video editing software helpful
- Experience implementing online and direct mail campaigns helpful
- Marketing and social networking experience a plus
The ideal candidate will exhibit:
- A strong commitment to the community
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Creative thinking, flexibility, detail-oriented, ability to manage multiple tasks
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude
- Strong organizational stills, written, and communication skills
Visit us: www.hnconline.org
About AMP MINISTRIES
PO BOX 6842, VISALIA, CA 93290, US
Hands in the Community is an easy-to-use, caring, professional source of guidance, advocacy, and access to a comprehensive range of services to the people of Tulare and Kings County. Our client base is low-income people, mainly families, who need help to cope with daily problems, such as their physical, emotional and spiritual needs. The unique strategy of Hands in the Community is to join with these providers in targeting and delivering help to those in need. HNC joins the hand of the helper to the hand of the needy.
Hands in the Community is a non-profit organization established to provide crisis and short-term referral services in Tulare County. We serve as a network, connecting services and resources between those who need them and those who can provide them. Working with existing organizations, as well as volunteers, we focus on not only fulfilling the needs of our community, but on building relationships and bridging gaps.
We provide an efficient network of services and support so that people in need can be ministered to in a timely & caring manner.
Our goal is to assist people in becoming self-sufficient and, more specifically, to strengthen the ability of families to care for themselves and their children (nearly half of those to be served by the program are children).
We'll work with your schedule.
VisaliaVisalia, CA 93290
- Program Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Community Outreach
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 3-5 hours once a week