Girls For Technology is seeking volunteers to teach coding to low-income youth girls in the Greater Hartford area. We are committed to empowering the next generation of girls to explore opportunities to become tomorrows leaders in STEM. Girls For Technology instructors will teach:
- HTML & CSS coding
- App creation for iOS and/or Android
Group size is a maximum of 20 youth between the ages of 10 and 18(depending on school location. This is an after-school program and volunteers must be comfortable working with youth from various socio-economic backgrounds. Resources necessary to perform volunteer functions will be provided by Girls For Technology.
* Teachers are encouraged to apply. Serious inquiries only.
- Child Development
- Computer Science
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- NGSS STEM Curriculum Development...
- Director of Development
- Website /Promotional Content...
- Grant Writer
- Fundraising Manager
- Social Media/ Public Relation...
- Graphic Designer
- Digital Marketing/Web Designer
- Content Writer for a brochure
- Virtual Fundraising Officer
- Curriculum Development /...
- Coding Instructor