What are you passionate about? Is it to help others? Is it to better your small corner of the world? What about leaving a footprint in the lives of others?
Hospice volunteers do all of those things and more!
Grace Hospice volunteers provide a unique piece of the puzzle that cares and supports hospice patients and their families.
Grace Hospice believes in a holistic approach. We know to treat our hospice patients we need to address the Physical, Emotional, Psycho -social, and Spiritual areas of our patients and the people who care for them.
Volunteer support our patients by varies ways, which could include
- Writing letters
- Watching TV
- Running Errands
And simply being there as a friendly companion.
Volunteers support the caregivers by
- Running Errands
- Providing Relief Visits
- Friendly Companionship
In a world were everyone seems to be focused on themselves, this is a way for you to focus on someone else and make a difference!
Call Grace Hospice today for more information at 616.432.2050
- Massage Therapy
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Volunteer for End of Life...
- Community Volunteer - Holland, MI
- Someone Needs You
- Hospice patient emotional and...
- Veteran Volunteer for Hospice...
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Relationship Building
- Hospice Office Volunteer
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Providing Conversation with...
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Sitting with Hospice Patient
- Meaningful Activities with...
- Hospice companion
- Spending Time with Hospice...
- Activities with Hospice Patients
- Supporting Hospice Patients at...
- Friend to Hospice Patient