- attentive to detail
- respectful to confidentiality and policies
If so, we would love to have you volunteer with us!
We are looking for an organized volunteer to do file management within our Salvation Army headquarters. The right person will be organized and possess a serious understanding of confidentiality and data protection.
* Assit in maintaining and storing files in designated places
* Data entry as needed
* Other office admin tasks as needed
Schedule (days, times/shifts): The shift is flexible to the volunteer’s schedule. Office hours 9-4
Length of Commitment: Some positions are ongoing, would ask for a starting committment of three months, with option to renew. Another filing opportunity is a two week project, with a commitment of a few hours each week.
Location: Divisional Headquarters - 2445 Prior Avenue North, Roseville, MN 55113
- Data Entry
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Salvation Army - Virginia, MN
- Food Shelf Stocker or Escort --...
- Salvation Army - Fergus Falls, MN
- Wednesday Evening Receptionist -...
- Salvation Army - Willmar, MN
- Admin Assistant/Filing Clerk-...
- Salvation Army - Albert Lea, MN
- Salvation Army - Hibbing, MN
- Salvation Army - Austin, MN
- Salvation Army - Minot, ND
- Salvation Army - Rochester, MN
- Food Service Kitchen Assistant -...
- Salvation Army - Brainerd, MN
- Salvation Army - St. Cloud, MN
- Salvation Army - Mankato, MN
- Friday Food Distribution
- Salvation Army - International...
- Salvation Army - Bismarck, ND
- Salvation Army - Jamestown, ND
- Driver - Roseville