It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Supporting the professional and efficient project management and delivery of events in the annual portfolio
- Manage external outreach strategy to promote events via various channels (social/email/website)
- Set up marketing automation process to send out email invites. Experience with Mailchimp is a plus.
- Reach out to bloggers to get them along to events
- Create high quality event marketing material supported by internal designers and the marketing team
- Drive content marketing, i.e. live tweeting from events
- Responsible for building and maintaining a community within the company; use Bitrix to update on recent events and motivate volunteers to come along/support
- Create a monthly newsletter to inform target audience about upcoming and past events
- Data management - develop and maintain a clean list of target contacts for email marketing purposes. Experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce is a plus.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Social Media / Blogging
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Minimum 10 hours/week
Report this opportunity