The Executive Administrator oversees the coordination and administration of all aspects of existing and novel programs including the planning, organizing, staffing, prepping materials, and promoting program activities.
- Ensure that program activities operate within the policies and procedures of the organization and comply with all relevant legislation and professional standards.
- Keep the master calendar updated at all times.
- Create a system that provides easy access to curriculum/lesson plans, materials and samples.
- Collaborate with graphic designer to develop, prepare and produce brochures, e-mails, or flyers for specific program advertising.
- Create an efficient marketing strategy that includes collaborating with local agencies, using social media and correspondence to highlight a specific program.
- Oversee the regular maintenance of social media to highlight programming updates and photos.
- Follow up with new referrals/families and schedule intakes.
- In consultation with the Executive Director, recruit, interview and select well-qualified program staff.
- Monitor the program activities on a regular basis and deal with concerns, issues, details, and/or setbacks as they arise.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A minimum of an undergraduate degree in psychology, child development, social work, special education or other related field
- Ability to independently initiate projects and activities.
- Must have a friendly and professional speaking voice with strong phone etiquette skills, positive and energetic attitude, and strong desire to meet goals and commitments.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Ability to maintain client confidentiality.
- Attentive to details.
- Dedication, motivation, drive, ambition, and commitment to the job at hand.
- Must have the skills and potential to excel in this position.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others, both internally and externally, to achieve the goals of the organization.
- Develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization and to create new opportunities.
- Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
- Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
- Data Entry
- Office Management
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed