Enjoy a fun game of BINGO with an older adult. Bingo is played three times a week. Volunteers are needed to:
- Help transport wheelchair bound residents from their room to Bingo (in the Village Shalom Social Hall)
- Help residents in need at Bingo. Examples: One may need help putting the bingo chips on the called spot because of vision impairments. Another may need you to point to the called spot on the bingo board to put the chip because of hearing impairments.
- Assistance handing out bingo prizes
- General assistance around the room with picking up bingo chips that fall, setting up and cleaning up.
- Help transporting residents back to their units or dining rooms
- Calling bingo (training provided)
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 11
- Orientation or Training