If You Love Organizing
2 people are interested
If you brim with happiness at the sight of an organized book shelf, then Shelving is the job for you!
- Confirming items belong to Paso Robles City Library
- Correctly shelving materials
- Checking shelves for accuracy
- Identifying materials for mending
- Dusting/tidying shelves
Requirements for success are:
- Ability to use alphabetical and numerical filing systems
- Ability to reach above head and use foot stool
- Ability to reach lower shelves
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Ability to lift 20 lbs. or more
Various days and shifts are available. Contact Suzanne at 237.3870 or email@example.com for more information.
We'll work with your schedule.
1000 Spring St.Paso Robles, CA 93446
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hrs. per week