Event Planning Intern
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where564 South Main StreetSuite #200Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Do you have an interest in planning or marketing fundraising events?
Want to gain valuable skills and experience while making a difference in the world?
Then join an organization that has been recognized as the top nonprofit to work for since 2010 and help us plan the world's largest event to raise funds and awareness for Alzheimer's disease!
Our Special Event Interns have the opportunity to get hands-on experience planning and marketing our special events, including:
- Attending planning committee meetings
- Making calls to past participants
- Reaching out to sponsors and making fundraising asks
- Developing and executing an event marketing strategy
- Helping to plan event logistics
- Social media
Internship hours, as well as start and end dates, are flexible, and there are opportunities to do some work from home.
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Social Media / Blogging
- Event Planning / Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment