Hospice Crafters (Volunteer)
1 person is interested
Aseracare Hospice is seeking creative, fun individuals to be crafty! As a Hospice Volunteer Crafter, you will be hand making items that will be given to our patients.
What can a Hospice Volunteer Crafter do?
- Put together lap blankets
- Sew/knit gloves, scarves, mittens and fuzzy socks.
- Assemble items to be used at an AseraCare event.
- Make keepsake remembrance items for families.
- Attend crafting activities at facilities with our seniors as a form of therapy.
- Utilize your crafting specialty to bring cheer.
Requirements for Hospice Craft Volunteers:
* Attendance at all required sessions of the Direct Volunteer Training/Orientation
* Acceptance of supervision and direction from appropriate team members as is applicable to this program.
* Maintenance of appropriate boundaries and confidentiality.
This volunteer opportunity is available to the following types of volunteers
We need volunteers who are free at these times
Weekdays: Hours between 8am-5pm
Weekends: Hours as needed
This volunteer opportunity addresses the following social interests
Health & Seniors
Here at AseraCare, we have a fun, enjoyable work environment for you to be a part of! If this opportunity sounds like something you would enjoy, please contact Michael Collins, Volunteer Program Coordinator.
We hope you’ll join our dynamic volunteer team!!
Volunteer Program Coordinator
2820 W. Market St., Ste. 100 Akron, Oh 44333
We'll work with your schedule.
2820 W. Market St.Akron, OH 44333
- Hospice Care
- Patient Care
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE
- 2- Step TB Screening, Drug Test