Help our garden grow! Join us on THURSDAY to weed, plant, mulch, and care for our native plants garden
You will be standing, walking, using your hands / fingers, stooping, and lifting
Every Thursday from March 8 through May 24 at Latta Plantation Nature Preserve - 9:00am-10:30am
Help our garden grow! Join us on Thursdays to care for our native plants as they grow and bloom through
the spring. Please bring your hat, sunscreen and water bottle!
Volunteers must be at least age 10; volunteers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent/adult over age 21
Turn onto Sample Rd from Beatties Ford and travel one mile.
Latta Plantation Nature Center parking lot will be on the right, just inside the gate.
Latta Plantation Nature Center - garden is behind the center.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 10
- EVERY THURSDAY - 9-10:30AM
- Hat, sunscreen, water bottle, work gloves
- SATURDAY PROJECT/ROBERT L SMITH...
- SATURDAY PROJECT/PARK ROAD
- SENIOR GAMES - SOFTBALL...
- MECKLENBURG COUNTY YOUTH TRACK...
- Project L.I.T. (Learning,...
- SENIOR GAMES - BOWLING 9 MIXED...
- SENIOR GAMES - BOWLING (DOUBLES
- SENIOR GAMES - CYCLING
- SENIOR GAMES - ARCHERY
- NATIVE PLANTS GARDENING -THURSDAY
- SENIOR GAMES - SWIM MEET
- SATURDAY PROJECT/LATTA...
- SENIOR GAMES - TRACK & FIELDS
- SENIOR GAMES - BOWLING (SINGLES)
- YOUTH SPORTS: Baseball/T-ball...
- SATURDAY PROJECT/FREEDOM PARK
- YOUTH SPORTS: Track and Field...
- SENIOR GAMES - TENNIS,...
- SENIOR GAMES - GOLF TOURNMENT
- BASKETS WITH THE BUNNY