Be a comfort to someone in need...
Beacon Hospice an Amedisys Company
Do you ever wish you could make a difference in someone's life?
Could you bring comfort to someone who needs it?
Beacon Hospice is looking for volunteers to help provide companionship with people who are finishing their journey on earth. Requirements:
- Generosity - a willingness to give your time to others
- Understanding - because their lives might be very different from your own
- Empathy - an ability to put yourself in someone else's shoes and feel what the must feel
- Compassion - to truly care about making someone's life better
- Patience - because the process doesn't always go as smoothly as it might
- Dedication - to stick with the project and see it through
This is an opportunity that volunteers say gives more than it takes. Find out if this is for you.....
About Beacon Hospice an Amedisys Company
815 Worcester Street, Springfield, MA 01151, US
Beacon Hospice an Amedisys Company provides quality end of life care to terminally ill patients.
Volunteer can provide much needed support to patients and their families. Volunteers nurture the richness and quality of each patients life.