Be a comfort to someone in need...
6 people are interested
Do you ever wish you could make a difference in someone's life?
Could you bring comfort to someone who needs it?
Beacon Hospice is looking for volunteers to help provide companionship with people who are finishing their journey on earth. Requirements:
- Generosity - a willingness to give your time to others
- Understanding - because their lives might be very different from your own
- Empathy - an ability to put yourself in someone else's shoes and feel what the must feel
- Compassion - to truly care about making someone's life better
- Patience - because the process doesn't always go as smoothly as it might
- Dedication - to stick with the project and see it through
We'll work with your schedule.
Hampden and Hampshire countiesSpringfield, MA 01151
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 1 to 4 hours a week
- TB test, C.O.R.I.