Hillcrest Health Services believes that developing relationships between two generations helps enhance the lives of aging adults and enriches children’s learning experiences.
We work with daycare centers, schools, homeschools and families to schedule planned programming to encourage this interaction.
To participate in the Grandfriends Program:
Day care centers/schools provide transportation to and from Hillcrest.
A teacher or supervisor needs to be present with the children.
An application needs to be completed by teachers/supervisors.
Teachers/supervisors are required to attend a brief orientation and agree to "Hillcrest Expectations."
For more information:
Contact Kaylee Chilton at (402) 934-2742 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Child Development
- Child Care
- Elder care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Manicure Volunteers
- After School/Evening Volunteers...
- Administrative Health Volunteers...
- Manicures-Hillcrest Health...
- Chair Exercise/Movement Leader
- Give the best gift of all--your...
- Volunteer for Hillcrest Health...
- Bereavement Volunteer
- Spiritual Care Volunteers
- Bingo Callers
- Pet Visitation-Hillcrest Health...
- Vet to Vet Companionship Care
- No One Dies Alone Volunteers
- Looking for Volunteer...
- End of Life Care Volunteers
- Musically Talented Volunteers