Volunteers needed for Boise Office Intake
26 people are interested
The Jesse Tree of Idaho is looking for dedicated community members whose passion is to keep our communities most vulnerable housed. Jesse Tree is dedicated to being the homeless prevention center of Ada and Canyon County. We provide eviction prevention case management services between tenants and landlords to keep families housed.
The Volunteer intake worker will:
- Provide a caring and compassionate listening ear to all those who seek our help
- Answer all calls and walk- in clients questions concerning our services also providing referrals as needed.
- Work closely with other volunteers, staff, Americorp members to provide clients with excellent care
- Attend volunteer meetings quarterly, possibly assist offsite with fundraising efforts and education into homeless prevention services the Jesse Tree provides
- Continually grow your interest in other community resources
The Jesse Tree intake volunteer must be over 21 years of age, be proficient in email, word and excellent customer service skills, culturally and compassionately competent. Must be dedicated to at least one day a week for 3 hours and a minimum of 6 months commitment.
If you are seeking short term volunteer hours to fulfill legal obligations we are not able to serve your needs at this time-
We'll work with your schedule.
1121 Miller St.BoiseBoise, ID 83702
- Office Reception
- Problem Solving
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Customer Service
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- 3 hours per week, or every other week as you are available.