The finance department supports ReSOURCE’s mission by providing accurate financial information to internal and external customers. With a small department, many roles could come across your desk such as petting cute dogs but the core would be to help with the data entry process, help to improve the quality of reports wotjom Tableau, and explore areas of weakness where processes could be improved.
- Assist A/P Clerk with data entry (learning to do repetitive tasks well is crucial in accounting)
- Analyze accounting processes for ways to operate more efficiently
- Engage professionally with career start students
- Grow into other tasks such as assisting with bank reconciliations, sales reporting, and cash management
- Standard array of professional qualities including patience, strong communication skills, and eagerness to learn
- Finance or accounting majors preferred but anyone hungry for opportunity are welcome.
Time Commitment:As a non-profit we are fairly flexible on hours and the internship can be but does not have to be for credit.
- Business Analysis
- Financial Service Assistance
- Cost Analysis
- Strategic Planning
- Business Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Household Goods Store Volunteer
- Retail Merchandising Internship...
- Accounting Internship
- Website Upgrade Project...
- Photography & Graphic Design...
- SQL/MS Access Development...
- Development and Communication...
- Marketing and Social Media...
- Building Materials Store Volunteer
- Donated Books Volunteer
- YouthBuild Academic Support...
- Development and Marketing...
- Youth Education and Support...
- Store Marketing Intern
- Work Experience & Volunteer...
- Electrical Product Research...
- Social Entrepreneurship Internship
- Retail Brand & Design Intern
- AmeriCorps Every Body Works...
- Appliance Shop Volunteer