Are you at a point in your life where you are able to give some time and attention to others to enhance the quality of their lives?
Do you feel blessed to have the things you have and want to help others?
Have you had an experience with hospice and value what they do?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then Grace Hospice would love to talk to you!
We are currently seeking loving, dedicated, caring people who know the value of what human connection and caring can do!
If you would like to know more about Grace Hospice ’s Volunteer Program, please call Grace today at 616.432.2050 today!
- Massage Therapy
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Relationship Building
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Someone Needs You
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Buddy
- Sitting with Hospice Patient
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- Relationship Building at End of...
- Meaningful Activities with...
- Spending Time with Hospice...
- Companionship for Hospice Patient
- Activities with Hospice Patients
- Doing Something that Matters