An administrative Volunteer would make client folders for in-takes and volunteer folders for upcoming Volunteer trainings. This Volunteer would call Clients to check in and see how they are doing and call Potential Volunteers to schedule trainings. Following in-takes, the volunteer would process the clients files, print welcome letters and mail them out to the client and their care receivers or emergency contacts. After completition of a volunteer training, the Office Admin Volunteer would complete DMV forms and file, make photo ID's for the Volunteer, Enter their information into Data Base, make labels for the files and print and mail Welcome Letters. This Volunteer might make copies for the accounting department and keep records and file and forms for the office. If there is interest in our Agency Newsletter the Volunteer can write article and have them published in our agency Newsletter.
Skills needed: Photo Copying papers and forms for folders.
Telephone Skills, MS Word and Excel knowledge.
Data Entry, Mailings, Letter writing
- Data Entry
- Administrative Support
- Technical Writing
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 35
- Orientation or Training
- I need an Office Admin. Volunteer 4 hours per week
- This would be a weekly commitment, very flexible
- Get in the Driver's Seat in...
- Can you drive Seniors in...
- Facebook Likes and Shares and Post
- Drive your Neighbor to and from...
- Office Administrator Volunteer
- Get in the driver's seat and...
- Volunteer Peer Leader for...
- Help your Senior Neighbor in...
- Get in the Driver's Seat and...
- Get behind the Wheel for a...