Seeking a part-time to full-time manager for our Headquarters based in Denver, CO.
You will be working alongside our founder, Tigran Manukyan. After a training/trial period, if all goes well, there will be an opportunity to advance to a paid position.
Because the values and ethics behind our business are so unique, we have a very specific person we're looking for - one who represents our values in their daily lives. Because of this, an advancement to paid position will not necessarily be fast. We want to make sure that we work well together before tying the knot.
This position does not require a lot of skills; what matters most is that you are passionate about saving animals and represent Havok's Wolfpack in a professional manner.
- Must be knowledgable about Paleo or be willing to learn.
- Must represent the core values of Havok's Wolfpack: active, outdoorsy, healthy...
- Must have a valid driver's license.
As Manager, you will:
- Work closely with the Director to coordinate fosters, transportation, local events, and more
- Oversee operations for the Denver headquarters
- Recruit fosters
- Actively build an interactive community
- Work closely with the Creative Director to manage creative content for social media, blog posts, etc.
- Represent Havok's Wolfpack values and mission
Skills We'd Like You to Have:
- Some kind of managment and/or non-profit experience
- Understanding of Paleo (or willing to learn) - this is not negotiable.
- Marketing skills would be helpful, but not required
- Space at home to take in one of the dogs, in case of emergency (i.e. a foster bails last minute, etc.)
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18