Volunteer Shop Associate-West Burlington
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
4 people are interested
The position of the Volunteer Shop Associate is to run the Girl Scout store for Girl Scouts of Eastern Iowa & Western Illinois, supporting the organization’s mission of building girls of courage, confidence and character who make the world a better place. The Volunteer Shop Associate represents the organization to the public who visit the organization’s West Burlington store.
- Greets guests and assist them with their shop needs
- Display shop merchandise in an appealing manner to the customer
- Handle cash, credit card and other sales transactions
- Process merchandise returns
- Manage the store inventory
- Past retail experience a plus but not necessary
This position is flexible based on the availability of the volunteer. Days and times to be determined by the volunteer.
Shop hours will be Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 12:00PM-5:00PM
We'll work with your schedule.
1308 Broadway StreetWest Burlington, IA 52655
- Retail / Sales
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- Hours and days determined by the volunteer
- Pleasant manner, patience, problem-solving ability, dependability.