WordPress Web Editor Volunteer
21 people are interested
We are looking for a WordPress/Web editor to maintain, revise and update the Asante Africa Foundation WordPress website and improve its mechanics in a way that will support our mission and goals. Volunteering with Asante Africa Foundation will provide hands-on experience at an exciting, fast-paced organization making a positive impact in the lives of children in East Africa. The hours are flexible and you can work remotely. Time commitment is approximately 5-10 hours per week.
. Recent experience and proficiency with WordPress.
* IT degree or real-world website development experience.
* A critical thinker with the ability to follow directions and work independently and on a team.
* Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
* Must submit portfolio/samples of web development work.
* Directly impact Asante Africa Foundation's efforts to fund education-related projects that enhance knowledge, skills, and opportunities for hundreds of children in East Africa and learn about successful international development programs
* Be part of a highly-motivated nonprofit organization run by volunteers and receive professional training
* Gain insight into the day-to-day operations of a nimble, results-orientated, high-growth nonprofit organization
* Build your resume and gain references for future employment opportunities
* Opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home or our Oakland office.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Web Design / UX
- Web Design
- 5-10 hours per week