Actors, Clowns, Jugglers Writers offer Hospice companionship
Provide engagement, stimulate creativity, share memories, offer companionship, have fun
AseraCare Hospice’s mission is to share our passion for improving quality of life through innovative healthcare, one person, one family and one community at a time.
Share your oratory skills while memorizing your lines! Share your gift of gab. Share your story writing skills as you entertain and engage a patient. Collect their stories and weave them into a creative project!
Volunteers are provided free extensive direct patient care training, TB test and drug screen and can work flexible hours that suit their individual schedules.
Service areas include: Brookfield, Cudahy, Oak Creek, Fredonia, Grafton, Cedarburg, Pewaukee, Sussex, Watertown, Glendale, Milwaukee, Kenosha, Racine, Lake Geneva, Pleasant Prairie, St Francis and more.
Let us match you with someone who can benefit from the artistic expression and companionship. Enjoy this powerful outlet for your creativity.
For more information about volunteering, please see our website at wwwAseracare.com
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Theater Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours a week
- Actors, Clowns, Jugglers,...
- Share a meaningful journey -- be...
- Share ART projects
- Bereavement Volunteers
- COLLEGE STUDENTS -- earn service...
- Veterans Visit Veterans - Hospice
- End of Life Hospice Volunteer
- Pet Therapy Volunteers --...
- History BUFFS
- Hospice Volunteer
- Reflections/ Life Review...
- Hospice Vigil Volunteers Needed
- Craft Facilitator - serving...
- Visiting Pets -- lifting spirits...
- Friendly Hospice Visitor in...
- Music Volunteer - Share Your...
- Companion Volunteer - hospice
- Musical Groups offer Harmony of...