Travel down memory lane. Provide comfort and friendship to a hospice patient. Visit, share history and memories with the patient and perhaps provide respite to their family members. Create a legacy project, collect stories, photos; whatever captures the patient's life.
The end of life deserves as much beauty, care and respect as the beginning.
Volunteers contribute to the emotional well being and spiritual peace of our patients. Volunteers play an essential role in the lives of our patients and families.
Even an hour a week can provide a great deal of comfort and care to our patients and families. Volunteer opportunities are available throughout Southeastern Wisconsin including Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Waukesha, Racine, Kenosha, Jefferson, Washington and Walworth Counties. There is an opportunity near you!
Please visit call 262-785-1356 or visit our website, www.AseraCare.com
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1- 2 hours a week
- Background check, TB screen, training, drug test
- Actors, Clowns, Jugglers,...
- Share a meaningful journey -- be...
- Share ART projects
- Bereavement Volunteers
- COLLEGE STUDENTS -- earn service...
- Veterans Visit Veterans - Hospice
- End of Life Hospice Volunteer
- Pet Therapy Volunteers --...
- History BUFFS
- Hospice Volunteer
- Reflections/ Life Review...
- Hospice Vigil Volunteers Needed
- Craft Facilitator - serving...
- Visiting Pets -- lifting spirits...
- Friendly Hospice Visitor in...
- Music Volunteer - Share Your...
- Companion Volunteer - hospice
- Musical Groups offer Harmony of...