Administrative Support for Habitat for Humanity Operation Playhouse Program
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
Join our enthusiastic Operation Playhouse team at Habitat for Humanity MetroWest/Greater Worcester. Operation Playhouse builds playhouses for the children of Veterans by utilizing teams of corporate supporters. Teams work together to construct and decorate colorful and themed children’s playhouses. The interests of the child are determined, and a theme for the playhouse is chosen. Typical themes are pirate ship, firehouse, barnyard, sports teams, princess, and many more. We are looking for a volunteer to assist with;
- Calling veterans to coordinate playhouse events
- Collecting paperwork from veterans
- Sending/receiving emails from veterans
- Organizing paint, picking colors for the playhouse design
- Printing playhouse organizational materials; certificates, themes
Please send your resume via email, or contact David Hamilton, Community Outreach Manager at David.Hamilton@habitatmwgw.org or 508-799-9259, Ext. 119 for more information.
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Time commitment varies on availability and need