Volunteer Services Coordinator
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
2140 McGee RoadSnellville, GA 30078
- Works under the supervision of the Executive Director to coordinate and assist in the recruitment, screening, orientation, assignment, training, supervision and recognition of volunteers.
- Responsible for coordinating the DITR volunteer programs and utilizing community resources for recruiting volunteers.
- Assists in the recruitment, interviewing and screening of prospective volunteers.
- Tracks monthly volunteer hours.
- Assists in scheduling and coordination of volunteer orientations and training.
- Designs volunteer monthly email correspondence and quarterly articles for print newsletter.
- Coordinates volunteer recognitions programs and social functions.
- Maintains volunteer database and records.
- Responsible for generating program reports and other paperwork as required.
- Verbal / Written Communication
Requirements & Commitment
Report this opportunity