- Works under the supervision of the Executive Director to coordinate and assist in the recruitment, screening, orientation, assignment, training, supervision and recognition of volunteers.
- Responsible for coordinating the DITR volunteer programs and utilizing community resources for recruiting volunteers.
- Assists in the recruitment, interviewing and screening of prospective volunteers.
- Tracks monthly volunteer hours.
- Assists in scheduling and coordination of volunteer orientations and training.
- Designs volunteer monthly email correspondence and quarterly articles for print newsletter.
- Coordinates volunteer recognitions programs and social functions.
- Maintains volunteer database and records.
- Responsible for generating program reports and other paperwork as required.
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Graphic Designer/Illustrator
- Social media/Internet Specialist
- Instructional Designer
- Givings Program Coordinator
- CROWNS College/Career Program...
- Publications Editor
- Volunteer Services Coordinator
- Community Service Coordinator
- Video Editor
- Community Development Officer
- Grant Development Officer
- Public Relations/Marketing
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Radio - Associate Producer
- Special Events Coordinator
- Program Trainer
- Sales & Marketing Team
- Research & Development
- Advertising Sales Representative