Volunteer Services Coordinator
107 people are interested
- Works under the supervision of the Executive Director to coordinate and assist in the recruitment, screening, orientation, assignment, training, supervision and recognition of volunteers.
- Responsible for coordinating the DITR volunteer programs and utilizing community resources for recruiting volunteers.
- Assists in the recruitment, interviewing and screening of prospective volunteers.
- Tracks monthly volunteer hours.
- Assists in scheduling and coordination of volunteer orientations and training.
- Designs volunteer monthly email correspondence and quarterly articles for print newsletter.
- Coordinates volunteer recognitions programs and social functions.
- Maintains volunteer database and records.
- Responsible for generating program reports and other paperwork as required.
About Diamond In The Rough
2140 McGee Road, Suite C-640, Snellville, GA 30078, US
To motivate, educate, inspire and provide guidance to girls ages 4-18 through mentoring and life skills development.
A chrisitian organization that provides mentoring to girls through weekly workshops, field trips, community service projects and other activities.
We'll work with your schedule.
2140 McGee RoadSnellville, GA 30078
- Verbal / Written Communication