- Responsible for identifying program underwriting, including the s tudy and research of potential underwriters' company, products, and interests.
- Composes and implements a marketing plan targeting businesses, corporations & individuals.
- Prepares and makes oral presentations before groups.
- Identifies and pursues underwriters and other potential advertisers to offer incentives and secure advertising space commitments.
- Works with clients and art department to finalize and ensure graphic and publishing deadlines are met.
- Maintains and updates advertising contact files.
- Assists in selling advertising in the Teen Talk Publication.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Graphic Designer/Illustrator
- Social media/Internet Specialist
- Instructional Designer
- Givings Program Coordinator
- CROWNS College/Career Program...
- Publications Editor
- Volunteer Services Coordinator
- Web Developer
- Community Service Coordinator
- Video Editor
- Community Development Officer
- Grant Development Officer
- Public Relations/Marketing
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Radio - Associate Producer
- Special Events Coordinator
- Program Trainer
- Sales & Marketing Team
- Research & Development
- Advertising Sales Representative