36 people are interested
Child Care - Eagan Lewis House
36 people are interested
Our Eagan Lewis House shelter for women and their children who are fleeing domestic violence/sexual assault needs volunteers to help with child care while moms participate in group sessions. Minimum age is 16.
Available shifts are:
- Tuesday evening, 6:30p-8:30p
We are always looking for committed volunteers who are available to volunteer a minimum of one shift per week on an ongoing basis.
NOTE: I am hearing from potential volunteers that they do not receive my email reply. If you choose not to provide your phone number and have not received an email from me with in 24 business hours, please check your spam, junk and/or deleted files to see if my response automatically went there. Or, feel free to call me at 952.985.4017. Thank you.
At the start of each shift, we need volunteers to be able to answer no to the following questions:
- Do you have a new or worsening cough (that is not typical for you)?
- Are you running a fever that is high for you (higher than what your temperature is normally)?
- Do you have shortness of breath that is unusual for you?
- Are you feeling extremely lethargic or tired beyond what is normal for you?
- Do you have a sore throat or cough?
- Have you been exposed to anyone displaying symptoms of COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms recently?
If you say yes to any of these questions, we need you to contact the site as soon as possible and stay home from your shift.
We ask that all volunteers, staff and residents wear a mask. We have proper PPE and cleaning products on site.
About 360 Communities
501 E. Hwy 13, Suite 112, Burnsville, MN 55337, US
360 Communities delivers safety and stability that improves lives. We provide help in the moment and hope for the future.
Founded more than 40 years ago by a group of volunteers, 360 Communities provides hope and support to more than 17,500 individuals each year with services in over 40 locations, including a network of five food shelves, two resource centers, two sexual and domestic violence shelters, and two programs that support school success from birth through high school graduation. About 1,200 volunteers donate their time, energy and talent in support of 360 Communities every year.
360 Communities delivers a full circle of support to families through its strong network of programs, resources, and community partners. No matter how a person enters 360 Communities, staff and volunteers engage them to identify the root causes of their problems and provide resources to help them onto a path toward self-sustained success
Eagan Lewis HouseEagan, MN 55122
August 4, 2021
- Child Care
- Crisis Intervention
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- a minimum of one, shift/wk on an ongoing basis
- Please apply via our website: https://www.360communities.org/volunteer/volunteer-interest-form/