The Administrative Assistant position assists the Volunteer Coordinator as follows:
- Maintain the DDP volunteer email box by reviewing and responding to email inquiries;
- Forward resumes to the Director of Volunteers for those individuals who have expressed interest in a volunteer position at DDP Girls;
- Maintain the volunteer opportunities posted on volunteermatch.com in the following way:
- Post new positions or edit existing positions as needed;
- Remove positions no longer needed;
- Review the "connections" that are posted on volunteer match to ensure each inquiry is replied to and then closed out.
- Assist the Coordinator in ad-hoc requests or projects not listed above.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-5 hours per week, very flexible hours
- This position can be virtual or you may work at the corporate location.
- Grant Writer Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- Training Volunteer
- Volunteer Manager
- Teen Leadership Annual Event...
- Mentor Coordinator Assistant
- Grants Manager
- Communications Volunteer for...
- Social Media Assistant and Blogger
- Parent Liaison
- Love Working with Kids? Site...
- Teaching Assistant (Middle School)
- Community Outreach Volunteer
- Join Our Team - Donor Relations...
- Workshop Coordinator Assistants
- Part-time Clerical Assistant...
- Help Teens Give Back! Community...
- Join Our Team - Board Secretary
- Volunteer Coordinator...
- Fund Development Volunteer for...