Paddle Program Program Assistants Needed (canoe, kayak, stand-up paddleboard)
May-October, weekdays & weekends, Cedar Lake Farm and Cleary Lake Regional Parks (ages 18+)
Program Assistants help with canoe, kayak and SUP classes, trips and outings. Duties include: loading/unloading equipment, water rescue, organizing participants, instruction, etc. Volunteers are needed for the full season (spring-fall), weekdays and weekends.
Contact: Heather Gordon, Three Rivers Outdoor Recreation School, 763.694.2052, Heather.Gordon@threeriversparks.org
Fishing Program Volunteers are also needed:
Get involved with teaching youth and adults how to fish. We are looking for volunteers who have basic knowledge of fishing equipment, fishing knots and native fish species.
- Outdoor Recreation
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Water Recreation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Approximately 8 hours a month minimum
- Paddle sports experience (canoe, kayak and/or stand up paddle board)
- ALPINE SKI PATROL
- NATURAL RESOURCES VOLUNTEERS
- PARK PATROL
- OUTDOOR REC YOUTH CREW
- PROGRAM VOLUNTEER
- GLOBAL YOUTH SERVICE DAY
- AUTUMN WOODS CLASSIC EVENT...
- OUTDOOR RECREATION VOLUNTEER
- PADDLE SPORT PROGRAM...
- WEEKDAY PROGRAM VOLUNTEER
- BEAT BACK INVASIVES
- EVENT VOLUNTEER
- PADDLE SPORT PROGRAM VOLUNTEER
- BIG WOODS CLASSIC MOUNTAIN BIKE...