The ALS Association Greater New York Chapter needs YOUR help!
With the active 2018 Walk to Defeat ALS season, we hope you will be able to volunteer with us to help make this year’s Walks a success.
- NYC | Saturday May 5th | Pier 45 at Hudson River Park
- Jersey Shore | Saturday, May 12th | Along the Promenade, Long Branch
- North Jersey | Sunday, June 3rd | Saddle River County Park
- Westchester | Sunday, June 24th | Manhattanville College
- Long Island | Saturday, September 22nd | Eisenhower Park, East Meadow
- Central Jersey | Saturday, October, 6th | Somerset Patriots TD Bank Ballpark, Bridgewater, NJ
- Hudson Valley | Sunday, October, 21st | Walkway Over the Hudson, Highland, NY
Registration opens at 9:00AM, opening ceremonies are at 10:30AM and the Walk begins at 11:00AM, and we need people to volunteer before and/or during the Walk.
We can provide up to 6 hours of community service!
If you are interested, please email email@example.com with:
1. Full Name (and those volunteering with you)
2. Walk(s) you would like to volunteer at
3. Cell Phone #
4. What time slot between 8:00AM-1:00PM are you available? (Time slots include 8AM-11AM, 11AM-1PM, 8AM-1PM)
5. Do you have any physical limitations?
6. Are you (or anyone with you) under 18?
*If under 18, we need to have a signed permission slip prior to volunteering
- Parking Marshal
- Walk Marshal
- Water Station
- Kids Zone
- Tribute Banner
- Photographer Assistant
- Early Bird Set-Up
**will be chosen based on availability and time commitment
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Vivian Jung at 212-720-3043
You can register for the Walks at alswalks.org or call Meg Emery at 212-720-3049
Interested in becoming a local partner? Learn more about our Chapter's Corporate Partnership Opportunities and the impact your company can have right here in our community.
Contact Jillian Saperstein
212-720-3052 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Food & Beverage Services
- Donor Management
- Food Service
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Under 18: Please email email@example.com for a waiver