Volunteer Human Resources Human Resources Analyst
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
10 people are interested
Volunteer to help find service learning talent to transform the social enterprise sector! We are looking for motivated individiual who would be really excited to take up this challenging role of Volunteer Human Resources Analyst for Individual Social Enterprise. We are looking for motivated individiual who would be really excited to take up this challenging role. of volunteer human resource coordinator for ASI. The person should fulfill the below criteria-
Minimum 5 hours a week volunteering helping us to manage recruitment for ASI across divisions
* Minimum 4 years of experience in managing or working on an human resources team
* Building automated system for outreach & follow up
* Analyzing human resources needs for social enterprises and internal departments, supporting human resources department in addressing these needs.
* Willingness to recruit volunteers through speaking with them in initial intake
* Comfort sourcing volunteers for a role category
* Enthusiasm to ensure effecive onboarding of service learning volunteers
* Effectively write position description that excite volunteers to join
* Motivating your team through coaching techniques to keep it productive and growing
* Willingness to think about social enterprise needs and translate these needs into role descriptions
* Comfortable to work virtually
* Bachelor’s degree
* Advanced training of some relevant kindExcellent communication and interviewing skills
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Human Resources Information Systems
- Capacity Planning
- Human Resources Strategy
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Assistance
- Must be at least 18
- Minimum 5 Hours a week