Colorado Talking Book Library is looking for a volunteer to assist staff with developing appropriate content to post on social media. The ideal candidate would be available occasionally during regular business hours to photograph special events highlighting activities at the library. In addition, this person would research topics related to vision impairments. learning disabilities, and libraries to share on social media. Good oral and written communication skills are imperative.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Online Flash/Video Production
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- up to 20 hours/month
- Coordinate with staff and other volunteers
- Keep Our Books Talking - join...
- Library Services - Cataloguer
- Pitch-In -Join the Denver...
- Make Us Sound Good - Be an Audio...
- Keep our Books Talking - join...
- Studio Volunteer
- Outreach Team Member
- Library Assistant - Circulation
- Help Us Stay Connected - Be Our...
- Help Us Get the Word Out - Join...
- Library Assistant - Technical...
- Help Us Restore Our Original...
- Help Us Make Room for More Books!
- Make Books Come Alive- become an...
- Audiobook Duplication
- Talking Books To Go!