This is a volunteer opportunity to share your companionship and support for a hospice patient, whether you sit and provide presence and touch (massage), music, conversation or taking the patient for a walk. This opporturnity can be at any home or faciilty where we have patients within the Dayton, Springfield, Troy, Urbana or Bellefontaine areas. You can choose how many patients you have time to visit and what days/times/, etc. You can also choose how far you are willing to drive to get to the patient.
There is a background check and drug screen as well as an initial interview, paperwork and training.
- Massage Therapy
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Music Therapy
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1x up to 4x a month
- Pet Therapy Volunteers Needed...
- Veteran to Veteran
- Office Volunteers Needed!
- Share your gifts with hospice...
- Share your time, talents and...
- Volunteer Receptionist
- Do you enjoy baking? Brighten...
- Companionship for a Hospice...
- New Year = New Opportunity to...
- Massage Therapist Needed for...
- Tuck In Phone Calls
- Veteran to Veteran Partner
- Springfield, Urbana and...
- Share the Gift of Time to a...
- New Year = New Resolution......