Non-profit serving military children is looking for someone with initiative and detail-oriented to volunteer between 2-10 hours weekly. Fast paced position with opportunity to utlize organizational and budget skills.
- Maintain database of key influencers.
- Scan and maintain confidential organization files on secure site.
- Assist with Outreach budget to verify and ensure accuracy of expenses.
- Track Speakers Bureau requests and follow up to measure to Return on Investment and Reach. Create a dashboard for the Speakers Bureau.
- Creating and closing trip books.
- Other duties as assigned
Letters of recommendation may be written as requested when service is complete.
- Data Entry
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 2-10 hours weekly
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Independent worker, Detail-Oriented, Strong Communication Skills