Computer Lab Proctor, Part Time
2-6 hours a week; Tuesday- Thursday 5pm-7:30pm
1. Assist students enrolled in various computer courses.
2. Proficiency required in Windows 7 and Windows 10 operating systems as well as all phases of Microsoft Office and Office 365.
3. Ability to adapt to change and interact with students.
4. Ensure lab is kept organized and restock student supplies as needed.
5. Ability to work in a team environment and provide coverage for team mates as needed.
6. Adhere to all RMPM policies and procedures.
7. Performs other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
1. High School Diploma and related course work and/or work experience.
2. Familiarity with word processing, spread sheeting and database software programs. Web page knowledge and creation helpful but not necessary.
You can choose to work at both locations or one
The Kearney Center: Tuesday & Thursday 5pm-7pm
Veteran Village: Tuesday-Thursday 5:30pm-7:30pm
CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: RMPMINC.ORG
- Basic Computer Skills
- Internet Research
- Microsoft Office Suite
- PC Platform
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2-6 hours a week (Days and hrs are negotiable)
- Knowledge of laptops, desktops and Microsoft word programs. Must be patient