Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity ReStore is a home improvement outlet that provides new and used building materials at a discounted price. Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity accepts donations at our ReStore to help us raise money to build homes with low-income families. The ReStore relies heavily on volunteer labor to help us in these efforts.
- Respond to phone calls and emails from donors.
- Assist the Donations Team at the New Brighton ReStore with determining if a donation meets the acceptable item criteria.
- Enter information into the donation scheduling system (Vonigo).
Skills and Qualifications
- Customer Service skills: experience with responding to phone calls and emails.
- Communication skills: ability to articulate the Habitat mission to engage donors.
- Attention to Detail: accurate data entry.
At least one consistent 3-4 hour shift (9:00-12:00 or 1:00-4:00) per week, Monday - Friday.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to travel to and from the ReStore located at 510 County Road D, New Brighton.
Training and Supervision
Attend orientation with ReStore Staff, and supervised by Donations Coordinator.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- Donor Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hour shift (9:00-12:00 or 1:00-4:00) per week