Every year Casey Cares Foundation hosts our Annual Gala in March, The Casey Cares Foundation Golf Tournament in July, and our Rock 'N' Roll Bash in September. Much of our funding comes from these three fun events and we can always use a little help planning them. We are looking for volunteers to work out of our office securing donations for decorations, the live and silent auctions, entertainment for the evening, and goodie bags for our guests. Creativity, energy, enthusiasm, and organization is needed, but the results are worth the effort. Last year's events brought in over $240,000 and lots of smiles thanks to our efforts. This is a fantastic opportunity for a volunteer thinking about going into non-profit event planning, wedding planning, or someone who just wants to help out and work with great people in the process.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Birthday Blast Program Coordinator
- Special Events Coordinator
- Photographers for children's...
- Program Development Volunteer
- Development Volunteer
- Special Events Graphic Design...
- Holiday Giving Program Coordinator
- Casey Cares Foundation Internship
- Kami's Jammies Program Coordinator
- Help bring a smile to a...
- Committee Members for...