Communicate Knowledge INC is 501(c)3 non for profit organization whose aim is to democratize access to science. We provide world’s leading classes on Robotics, Math, Big Data and 3D design for children and college students. Our classes are designed in an intuitive way of teaching Digital and Applied science. We strive to teach kids how to create and solve math problems in no failure way, make Robotics/3D easy to construct and exploit, organize team work, and sharpen leadership skills.
Dates: September 25th - December 1, 2017
Scheduled Dates: 4.30 am-7.00 pm every day spots available.
Evening or weekend training of Robotics, Coding and Singapore Math for additional 2 hours will be provided will be scheduled according to the personal preferences of the employees.
All our staff with our students help out with games and camp events and serve as teachers/mentors/counselors.
Please, be aware, that we strive to create and promote an atmosphere of the safe, coherent and careful place to stay and learn for our children, and employees/volunteers, and we must take measures to fulfill it.
REQUIREMENTS AND WORK DESCRIPTION
Teachers/Counselors/Volunteers are expected to:
- teach and/or organize, interact, assist with the teamwork of 6-14 students in classes and during the breaks;
- teach according to daily lessons curriculum, provide instructional support and use our creativity tools to create their own tasks if they feel confident and capable;
- follow up the strategies that were proposed or develop their own that can be implemented when got approved by the leadership of Communicate Knowledge INC.
- Provide feedback to students’ parents after the day stay,
- be agile in various methods of engaging students into a teamwork and make recommendations for students as they move through the program.
- Do you best to think and generate new and better ways to do things, drawing on what they've seen, read, and experienced, who replace "I can't do that" with "Let's make it happen!".
- look for the opportunities and foster students with a passion for entrepreneurship who might be capable of helping lead their startups with an additional compensation of any positive initiatives proposed and executed.
According to personal circumstances some compensations could be provided.
Please, email information about you to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Management
- Computer Science
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- be ready to commit 2 to 3 hours