The Bridge to Hope is a housing ministry serving homeless single mothers.
Our vision is to motivate the Christian church to take a vested interest in a homeless single mother's life, walking along side her as she exits homelessness.
We need volunteers who will help us creatively market our ministry to the faith community, inviting churches to become involved!
Although a person does not have to be knowledgeable regarding homelessness, it is vital each have hope and trust our Lord can transform lives!
Time commitments and expectations.
- Be available for monthly Committee meetings
- Be in agreement with our statement of Faith
- Participate in social media and general building awareness of The Bridge to Hope in the faith community
The Mission of The Bridge to Hope
To help homeless families achieve spiritual wholeness and emotional, physical and financial well-being by overcoming self-defeating behaviors with Christ as our foundation.
The Vision of The Bridge to Hope
To end homelessness One Family at a Time by equipping the church to take a vested interest in a single mother and her children in crisis, a family that has lost hope and direction.
The Bridge to Hope provides an avenue for a church to motivate their members to exemplify Christ’s love and hope to homeless women and children by encouraging them along the road to recovery from homelessness.
The Bridge to Hope Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
II Timothy 3:16
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19
- We believe in the deity and humanity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, His atoning death through His shed blood and in His bodily resurrection.
I Corinthians 15:3-4
- We believe in the justification of sinners by God’s grace, through faith in Christ alone. Ephesians 2:8-9
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. I John 4:13
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, with equality across racial, gender, and class differences. John 3:16
Those interested in becoming a Committee member we ask you provide a resume, a bio and a minimum of 3 references
- Social Media / Blogging
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training